Since 2012, I have been dedicated to providing compassionate, professional individual and group counselling and psychotherapy services to anyone who may need it. Working throughout Woolwich and Central London, I specialise in various types of psychotherapy, including individual, couples, or group therapy, as well as counselling for LGBT+ individuals, and those who have experienced trauma in the form of domestic violence or sexual abuse.
I aim to provide high-quality services at affordable rates, and all my fees are calculated on an income scale, ensuring you get the help you need without the hefty cost. I have undergone extensive training in the principles and practices of an Integrative Psychotherapy Model, which featured Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and Psychodynamic Approaches. I am particularly specialised in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: both long-term and short-term models of practice.
I am a fully registered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS), and I am registered with a range of professional boards, including:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA)
- Specialist Treatment Organisation for the Prevention of Sexual Offence (StopSO)
I have attended a number of prestigious institutions and hold the following qualifications:
- MSt Psychodynamic Practice at Oxford University
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology from the Open University
- HE Certificate in Criminology from Birkbeck University
- BSc (Hons) Social Policy and Criminology from Open University
- StopSO training focused on Specialist Treatment Organisation for the Prevention of Sexual Offenders
- MA UDVSA, Understanding Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse